1. snuggling with your newborn baby
2. falling in love with your husband all over again when you see the love he has for your new, sweet baby
3. becoming a family
4. realizing that your life will never be the same and being overjoyed at the thought
5. having something so wonderful that you can’t remember life before your baby was born
6. knowing that your first baby (Birch) will be your baby’s protector and best friend
Say hello to happiness.
And be sure to keep up with the love that is the Curtis family over on the Curtis Casa Blog. And not to worry, Birch will be there too. 🙂
Katie Oblinger is an Atlanta, GA photographer specializing in family, children, baby and senior photography. Serving Buckhead, Brookhaven, Decatur, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Roswell, Marietta, Woodstock and East Cobb.
[…] you guys for inviting me back…time and again…to photograph your families. From your new babies, to your holiday pictures, to your almost grown up kids going off to college, I’ve been able […]